Gain more time and money and control…starting now
As a business owner you have a lot to juggle to keep everything running in a productive and rewarding way. Sometimes you need an experienced third-party to be an objective sounding board, raise relevant questions to help improve your finances, or provide some suggestions to help you stay on top of your own personal planning needs. Some areas that I can help you with include:
- How do I make a good transition between my current job and income into my new endeavor?
- How do I make the best use of my own resources and finding others to help my business?
- What can I do to minimize the risks of starting or expanding my business?
- How do I balance my personal and business finances for the best overall outcome?
- What information do I need to manage and measure the success of my new venture?
- How can I make really conscious, thoughtful decisions right from the beginning to focus my efforts and align choices with my overall goals?
- Business start-up and growth – including entity form, bookkeeping requirements, understanding financial statements and taxes, developing business plans, and more
- Financing options and preparing projections
- How to maximize your business value for a sale to an outside party or transfer to employees
- How (and why) to build personal assets outside of your business for long term financial stability
- How to plan for retirement income and lifestyle when your business is your largest asset
- How to better manage risk factors and protect assets
- What services and information do I have for you that usually isn’t available with SCORE’s offerings
- Are there other important areas I should consider that I haven’t heard yet from other advisors who don’t offer comprehensive planning
- What other professionals do you really need to engage, what specific questions to ask them, and what benefit you should get from working with them
Engaging an independent practitioner means that you are not tied to a particular institution for advice and that sensitive information you share during the planning process remains private between us. Check out the FAQ page for more information on fees and working together.
Click here to read: Financial Planning Mutual Commitment.