With the new year right around the corner, many people are thinking about starting their own new business – whether as a full time venture or part time opportunity. Here are some important questions to ask yourself as part of considering this big step:
- How do I make a good transition between my current job and income into my new endeavor?
- How do I make the best use of my own resources and finding others to help my business?
- What can I do to minimize the risks of starting or expanding my business?
- How do I balance my personal and business finances for the best overall outcome?
- What information do I need to manage and measure the success of my new venture?
- How can I make really conscious, thoughtful decisions right from the beginning to focus my efforts and align choices with my overall goals?
Best wishes for much enjoyment and satisfaction in your new endeavor!