Happier days and more restful nights…right now, not some distant month or year
Maybe you’ve been feeling you would sleep a lot better at night if you had some better answers and plans in place.
Perhaps you have done some planning in the past, but significant life changes have happened and you need information and ways to provide flexibility, protection, and new goals.
Or, just when you think things are going along pretty smoothly, a situation comes up that you need to deal with “right now”.
Wherever you may be today, here are some areas where you can increase your peace of mind and ability to reach your chosen goals:
- Financial savvy and knowledge
- Spending and saving (Priorities Planning)
- How do I manage now that I’m widowed, divorced, or had other significant family changes
- What does my overall financial picture really look like – and am I on the right track for what I need
- What kind of income will I need to retire part-time? Full-time? To start a new venture?
- What’s the whole picture on ‘should do’ strategies that I see being recommended on the news and in magazines
- How do I save for rainy day comfort and sunny day opportunities
- How do I figure out prudent priorities and plans for the inheritance I received
- How can I help my own parents with their retirement, health, and lifestyle challenges (for their benefit and family peace of mind)
- Risk management and asset protection (insurance reviews, trust options, and how to get the value you need at a fair price)
- Elder care planning and options (for yourself, partner, family members, and others)
- Gifting to children, family members, and charitable organizations
- Smart leveraging of debt*
- How (and why) to track and maximize your credit score
- How can I best plan to integrate Social Security with my other retirement income
- Understanding what legal documents are important for you, how to have those family discussions, and other vital questions to ask yourself
- Career asset management (one of your most important assets)
- Coordination and referrals to other professionals’ services (including investment management, insurance solutions, accounting services, elder services, and many more)
*Please note that I do not offer debt consolidation or elimination services. I focus on planning to prevent the accumulation of excess debt in the first place or may work with you to rearrange your budget to pay down your liabilities as incurred.*
Click here to read: Financial Planning Mutual Commitment.